- What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is What? Diabetes is a very common disease from being overweight and eating too many bad food and lack of insulin. diabetes is diagnosed by having too much sugar in your body.
- What are the main similarities between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes?
The main similarities between type 1 and type 2 diabetes are insulin is sluggish,and they both need carbethoxy which is bread and pasta and other healthy foods.In type 1 diabetes the body produces NO insulin. In type 2 diabetes, the body either doesn't produce enough insulin or the body doesn't use the insulin it produces properly.
- What are the main differences between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes?
Between type 1 and type 2 what are the main differences? type 1 would be able to cure with a few insulin. Type 2 is a progressive disease.
- How do diabetics manage their illness?
Diabetics manage their illness by getting many insulin injections. by running and exercise. then cutting down on the fatty food. you should be exercising at least for 30 min to 4-3 weeks.
- What are the risk factors for developing Type 2 Diabetes?
The risk factors for developing type 2 Diabetes. It is caused by lack of exercise and being overweight and smoking.
- What are the main health risks for people who develop Type 2 Diabetes?
The main health risks for people who develop type 2 Diabetes are strokes and heart attacks. Worst the fatty tissue you have, the more resistant your cells become to insulin. Being overweight is a primary risk factor for type 2 diabetes.
- Summarise, conclude your findings on diabetes.
I've found out that diabetes is bad and that being healthy and fit will help me.