Friday, November 4, 2011

Visting Saturn!!!!


On 2020 16 October I became a space pilot. My job as a space pilot is Chief Engineer. Before leaving earth we had lots of test. There was the "How to eat a jelly bean in space test.The "shoot and aim test" no need to explain that one and the "Spin and try not to spew test", (not very popular that test).

That is what we have to do before we start our count down.The planet we are blasting of to is Saturn. The reason why we are going is to explore planet life.There are rumors of an single leaf discovery. Dose that sound very exciting

We are to determine the circumference and diameter (width and length), hue and detail (colour and style), and survival mechanism (How it grows). Who knows we might even meet the Gardner!
Earth is getting overcrowded so this discovery could save the human race, and I will be responsible. Well I must go now count down is in 5 seconds. 5,4,3,2,1,0, See you in the Stars

Chief Engineer
Heremaia Aperahama

4 comments:

Latisha Williams said...

Hi,
My name is Latisha Williams. I attend the University of South Alabama, where I'm currently taking EDM 310 with Dr. Strange. I really enjoyed reading your blog and your doing a awesome job! I can't dream of having such a job but I'm sure it was lots of fun exploring planet life. Keep up the good work! :)

Greta Miller said...

Hi.
My name is Greta Miller. I attend the University of South Alabama. I really enjoy your different test you had to do before lifting off to Saturn. Why Saturn? I would go to Jupiter or Mars.

Kobe W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kobe W said...

Hi Heremaia I would like to see a post about camp But I like your space one to, keep it up. :)


From kobe