Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Heremaia surfing dog


Skillfully bob the dog was carving up all the big waves. He was training for the dog surfing world cup. Bob was a muscular dog with powerful legs. two days later bob and I went to go catch a wave once we got there I geared bob up. I strapped bob up to the board and off he went. He went to surf the big wave when his foot slipped off the board he dug his feet into the surfboard and balanced his weight.

The tournament was up today bob was the last contestant while we watched all the other dogs they looked so good. We were up next I was talking to my dog not knowing that he doesn't understand me. He was ready our name’s were called on the speaker.

Bob hopped on the board too see the biggest wave ever. I was scared of what would happen to him he got to the top off the wave he was doing front flips and somersaults I was impressed. then came the gran he went into the wave and jumped out I was clapping I was so happy all the training paid of. Our score was 100/100 We won we are the 2013 champions.

No comments: