Friday, August 26, 2011

Our visit to Motat

On Thursday 30 June we went to Motat to learn more of our topic Bigger,Better,Stronger,Faster.What we did there was looked back to the past and see how there life was and how they started The new creations now.first we did was ate our morning tea after our morning tea we went to the tactile dome and listened to our helper the man tricked us he said’ There mite be a two meter if I was you I will rather roll and dive you mite brake a leg our so’.The first person to go inside the tactile dome was me My three panthers were Alex,William and Michael. The person who when first was Alex because He wasn't scared of the dark I went second then Michael went third and billy went last. e were so seared when we first climbed in to the tactile dome.Micheal was flowing me by pulling down my pantes.

4 comments:

c said...

Hi heremaia great photo on the blog keep it up.

Martha said...

Hey Room16
I like it the part when Mr Salvable had the biggest head.

Keep the funny things up.

By Martha........

Sarona said...

Hey Room 16

I like your blog it is a funny thing to Langer for well keep it up.

By Sarona

RAUF said...

Hey Room 16

I like your blog it is a funny thing to Langer for well keep it up.

By Rauf