Monday, February 21, 2011

Broly the Superhero

When I was sleeping my head felt sore, so I went to go have a drink but I burnt my cup with my laser-beam gaze. I threw what was left of my cup away. I was really scared.I said to myself, “This is a dream, I know it is!” I slapped myself. I was confused now that I knew I had superpowers. My Enemies are Freddy and Jason. All I hear on the news is that Freddy has kidnapped people again and I will probably come to the rescue and save the people in need. If I don’t the bad news will end up on TV with Robin Jason reporting live from the City Hall. One day I ran out the door and found Freddy had tied the lady on the pin of the Sky Tower. We had the longest fight ever. I beat his kicks and punches and with a final laser beam and I won and sent Freddy to jail. Broly the Superhero saves the day! The end.

2 comments:

Roman said...

Hi Heremaia,

I really liked your story. You are a great writer!

From Roman

Amanda Lloyd said...

Hello, Heremaia! My teacher (Dr. Strange) at the University of South Alabama asked me to comment on your blog. My name is Amanda Lloyd and I am a student in EDM-310. It is so exciting to be able to communicate with students like you who are so far away from the U.S. We have all heard about the terrible earthquake that struck New Zealand recently. I looked at a map and was relieved to see that Aukland is not located near Christchurch. Do you have any family or friends in Christchurch? We are praying for everyone there.
I am so impressed by your story, "Broly the Superhero." I'm sure your teacher, Mr. Somerville, is impressed with your imaginative storytelling too. I think it's great that your superhero, Broly, was on the side of good! Have you thought about animating Broly? Maybe you could draw or paint a cartoon picture of him and upload it to your blog! You'll never guess how old I am!...Just to prove that you should never stop learning, I'll tell you my age. I am 41 years old! I want to teach English. I love being in the classroom and can't wait to have my own students! I look forward to reading your next post, Heremaia.